Monday, October 5, 2009
There is something wrong with this world.
I went to check our account today and found that it was alot lower than I thought it should be. I was thinking, how could we spend that much money this weekend?! Well, we didn't. Some person in washington stole Dan's card number and paid their $311 phone bill along with some other expensive restraunts! The bank told me I would get the money back after it posts, but it's still frustrating. The guy said that they take the loss and don't prosecute, but I don't want whoever did this to do it to someone else. They said I could take it to the police and they would take care of that so as soon as it posts this guy gonna know he shouldn't steal. I feel like it's my duty to report it. I mean, how many other people have they done this to and how many more people will be stolen from. We were just lucky that we just got payed otherwise we would have been in alot of trouble financially. I can't imagine how hard it would have been on the average person. there is just something wrong with this world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment