A piece of my heart is missing. One of my best friends passed away almost a week ago. I loved her so much. I just wish that I would have been there in the hospital with her to say goodbye. I've been thinking about her alot. Crying and laughing through every memory. She was my Cela. I miss dancing with her and just being goofy. One time when were in JFK airport I was dancing and singing to her. She loved Moulin Rouge so we were singing the all you need is love song and dancing in the middle of the terminal. She was so embarrassed, but we both had fun. She was such a wonderful person.
I found one of her letters the other day. I'm so glad I keep stuff like that. In the letter she was talking about how she had finally been given eye drops to releave the redness and swelling she was having. afterwards she told me how God is so awesome and how she thought that God was just testing her faith with every challenge. Then she went on to talk about how woderful Gods love is. She had so much faith and love.
In high school I felt so alone in my faith. None of the people in the youth were ever really happy to see me, but Cela was there smiling and saving a seat for me every week. I looked up to her so much, she was such a blessing in my life.
I know she is with Jesus, but I still can't help missing her. I'll always remember what a beautiful person she was and I look forward to seeing her again someday.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment