Life has changed so much. I feel like everytime I turn around change is rushing at us. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. We are moving to glendal at the moment. Moving has been slow, but we are almost there. Our current neighborhood is not so friendly. Gang fights in the front yard and shootings in the night. It has not been a pleasant experience, but hopefully our new home will prove to be much safer and nurturing. We decided to move into an apartment. It's been a pretty big move considering we are leaving a 4 bedroom house for a two bedroom apartment. John will be moving out in August so for the summer it will be a little crowded, but I think for a couple months it will be ok. I'm really looking forward to it. We have a pool and a pretty nice gym along with very inexpensive rent. Thats the best part. We will finally be able to save. I never realized how hard things were but now seeing how easy things will be it makes me feel more relaxed. Just knowing if something happens we can back it up is a nice new idea
Jobs are changing for me as well. I now have a nursing license and am pursuing a job taking care of others. I'm only an LPN, but I am still continuing to my RN then BSN. Things will get easier and easier with more education. I am hoping that after I get my RN I can work toward the experience I need to become a nurse Anesthesis. I would love to work in surgery. The pay isn't bad either. I would just love to be able to take care of my family and allow Dan to persue his ministry dreams.
Someday he is going to make a great pastor. We both have alot of growing to do and he has alot of learning to gain more knowledge of Biblical things, but it's an exciting prospect. Mikayla and Cela are getting bigger and smarter every day. Cela watches Mikayla and just imitates whatever she sees. It's pretty amazing to see how advanced she is. Mikayla's vocabulary and grammar are getting better and better and her motor skills are crazy. She can even use a bo-staff the way she is supposed to with tricks.I love my girls, they are amazing little kids, although they can still be frustrating. Dan has just been amazing too. He is so supportive. Sometimes I think hes the only constant in my life, besides God of course. I am so blessed to have such a loving family.
Thank you God for such a wonderful family.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment