Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 2

Today was a good day for working out. I woke up at 5:45 to do P90X plyometrics and then did 20 minutes of cardio on the elliptical when I got home. I'm so proud of myself, I've been burning calories and eating right.

Breakfast: chocolate and peanutbutter protein shake
Lunch: Subway breakfast egg white sandwich stacked with veggies
Dinner: Small piece of steak and squash

I'm really excited about getting my body back the way it was. I have felt so self conscience since I had Mikayla. I look at my husband and I feel like I should look better for him. I don't want to be one of thoes people that just wishes and never does. I want to accomplish my goals and be the person I want to be. This is just the beginning. I feel a change in myself already as odd as that may seem, but it just feels like change is just in reach. Usually I feel pretty hopeless and jelous of the past me who could wear a size 4. Now I feel like I can do anything as long as I keep reaching and pushing myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment